The inventory system tracks all items in inventory.
Rental items are tracked based on the purchase, delivery and returned dates.
Non-rental and recurring items are tracked based on purchase and sales.
Use these reports for tracking your items:
- Shopping list based on Reorder Quantities.
- Where are all rental items? (Including serial numbers and quantity on hand).
- Total cost and retail value of all inventory items.
- Custom reports with various sifting criteria.
- Active Rentals Utilization – reports on total amount billed and collected versus cost by item (if using A/R).
- Due for Maintenance – report on items due for scheduled maintenance based on original rental date.
- Delivery Tickets can be generated from the inventory transactions.